Terms & Conditions
Business hours are 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday.
The Limerick Girl prioritises each order received. Every poem created is individual.
On making an order with The Limerick Girl, you are agreeing to the terms stated below.
The Limerick Girl is a registered company with CRO number 630570. Our trading address is 2 College Court Drive, Castletroy, Limerick, Ireland.
Acceptance of orders:
The Limerick Girl will endeavour to take on all orders made; however, this is subject to availability. From time to time, The Limerick girl may not be taking orders due to popular demand. This will be clearly advertised in such cases and the booking system will not be functioning. We apologise for any inconvenience caused in this instance.
- Cards will be dispatched within 3-5 working days after receiving all required information.
- Scrolls will be dispatched 10 working days after receiving all required information.
- Re-writes will be available for approval within 10 working days of all information being collected.
- Please allow 1 – 3 working days after dispatch for your product to arrive within Ireland.
- Within Europe, please allow 2-5 working days after dispatch.
- Outside Europe, please allow 5-9 working days after dispatch
- Corporate poems will be available for approval after 14 working days.
There is a no-returns policy on all poems unless damage or error is through the negligence of our own.
All of the contents of the poem will be from the information you provide. On completion, we will email you the poem for approval before it goes to print. When you buy a poem from The Limerick Girl, confirming you have seen previous work and are happy with the style and language used.
Any information given may be used in the created piece. It is the responsibility of the customer to provide appropriate content.
Depending on the length and nature of the poem, not all information given about the person receiving the poem may be included. On these occasions, that information has been used to build a picture of that person and their character in order to create their piece. Nothing has been wasted!
It is the responsibility of the customer to read past work of The Limerick Girl and to be happy with the style and language used before making an order.
Once your poem has been written, a copy will be sent to you. If there are things you are not happy with, changes can be made. You may have one revision which is included, if needed, after that you will be charged at €25 per revision.
On ordering with The Limerick Girl, you are confirming that you 18 years of age or over. If you are not legally allowed to enter into a legal contract, you may not make any order or create a user account with The Limerick Girl.
Once your item has been posted, The limerick girl holds no responsibility for postal delays for whatever reason. We hold no responsibility for lost post due to wrong addresses given at the check-out.
If something untoward happens to your piece, another copy can be sent to you.
- Cards – You may cancel the order within 12 hours of making the order. After 12 hours, 50% of the fee will be refunded if the order is cancelled. Cancellation is no longer possible after 2 days.
- Scrolls – You may cancel the order within 24 hours of making the order. After 24 hours, 50% of the fee will be refunded if the order is cancelled. After the follow up call/meeting clarifying details, cancellation will no longer be possible.
- Re-writes – You may cancel the order within 24 hours of making the order. After 24 hours, 50% of the fee will be refunded if the order is cancelled. After the follow up call/meeting clarifying details, cancellation will no longer be possible.
- Corporate poems – You may cancel the order within 24 hours of making the order. After 24 hours, 50% of the fee will be refunded if the order is cancelled. After the follow up call/meeting clarifying details, cancellation will no longer be possible.
payment is made at the checkout before your order is sent. The Limerick Girl uses stripe payment system and takes debit and credit cards. You are agreeing to any charges that may incur from your bank such as international charges.
Ownership – The Limerick girl has copywrite over the lyrics. Re-writes must not be used for commercial purposes or financial gain. The Limerick girl holds the right to play any song written by her at any time. If an original compilation creation is being used for financial gain, the Limerick girl must be notified and is entitled to 20% of the proceeds.
The Limerick Girl holds the right to display your poem in her Gallery.
The Limerick Girl brand is its own entity, including name, logo, website and address. We are a registered company.
All poems are the copyright of Charlie Cassey and The Limerick Girl and may not be reused or replicated without permission.